Producers/Labels/DJ's feel free to email any press releases, release info, mixes, etc you would like to see posted to: erisdj at gmail

BRUK - "Like Thunder" (Stuart Allen & Krisp VIP Breaks Edit)
















BRUK - "Like Thunder" (Stuart Allen & Krisp VIP Breaks Edit) by Krisp ♪ illeven:eleven ♪
When it comes to good people that I have met in my life the name Stuart Allen is @ the top of the list. He was always there to discuss what was going on in my life or his & especially down to discuss music, rather it be working in the studio or about a show that him or I either had played or had coming up. We always talked about getting up and working on some stuff - so this VIP edit is in his honor & I hope you enjoy it as much as I know STU would have. You are missed homie, but as we all know...never forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment